Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Name Change

Can I say that I think it is completely unfair that I have to jump through hoops to change my name, while my husband is warm at home? This morning I ventured to the social security office which has the ridiculous hours of 9-4. Like no one else has a job? So I had to take a little time off of work and figured I'd "beat the crowd" by getting there right at 9:00. HA. Actually I got there at 8:45 and there was already a line out the door, as well as almost all of the interior seats filled. I was quite discouraged considering my precious off time was ticking away. Luckily, it moved quickly and I was actually on my way by 9:30. I am now officially Jessica Heston!! Now I have to go to the DMV to change my liscence, HISD HQ to change it with HR, contract my insurance company, change my car title, bank, teacher certification.... etc. What an adventure.

If I am missing anything, let me know!
doesn't even begin to capture the madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment