Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Goals

It may be a little late for New Years Resolutions, so I'll just call them goals. I need to have them in writing so that I can hold my self accountable. So here we go...

1) Walk everyday. No really, like everyday. My mom does this and I admire her for it. I've been trying to force myself to run for some time now, but I'm going to admit it. I.HATE. RUNNING. It hurts! I can do it with my husband, but when I'm by myself it's just miserable. I do however enjoy walking. It gives me time to clear my head and I just feel healthier when I do it. I figure it's better to walk everyday then sporadically run, right?

2) Wake Up Earlier. My morning routine has gotten a little out of control. I blame it on being exhausted. Which I am. But honestly I get way more sleep than most people and have no excuse for pushing the snooze button 3, sometimes 4, times. I have been late to work a couple of times, and not only that but my mornings are too rushed, and often lead to a frusterated start. I have been doing my quiet time at night for a long time, it just works better for me, but I still think I need to get up in time to not be rushed, read a verse or two, and be encouraged before I start my day.



Thats it- just two. I can handle that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment