Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cooking Adventures

One of my favorite things about being married is cooking for two. It's so fun to make meals for and with my hubby! We've enjoyed using our wedding presents. One of Nat's favorites is the deep fryer. So far we have deep fried pickles, and made baja fish tacos. I've also made some fresh salsa using our chopper, food processor, and new knives! Cooking is so much fun with all of these toys!!

Here are some pictures of our creations...

Battering up the pickles

Nat's a deep frying machine!

The fried pickles- they were delicous

Making our waffles

our yummy waffles

My freshly made mango salsa

you can see the baja tacos on the plate in the background... yum!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with all your cooking adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the blog! I'm super impressed with all you are cooking. I could learn some things from you!

    ReplyDelete