Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Catch up- A LOT of info in one post- Read Carefully!

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I'm better at expressing myself with pictures, than words.I have been C-Razy busy with my photography biz, not to mention, TAKS season at school. Sigh, its been a busy couple of weeks. Let's see- where can I begin with updates. Easter was a great time- all the kiddos in one place always equals a happy aunt Jassie. Payton and Katelyn are old enough to hunt for Easter Eggs, and the adults hunted for their baskets. I have some great pics I will have to upload when I'm at home.

FAMILY FUED update: We recieve the post card saying that we are in the "active files" for contestants for this season. Basically we may or may not be called to be on the show. They only give you two weeks notice- so it's kind of risky- but we shal see!!!

This past weekend I spent in Galvestion for my best friend Andrea's Bachelorette Party. It was so much fun!! I got to meet all her fun friends from College, and spend time with another friend from high school. It was an amazing weekend full of laughter, and silliness. Andrea played volleyball in college, so everywhere we went everyone was asking "why are your friends SO tall?"

The TAKS test is finally over- Can I get a halleluiah? Unfortunatley we still have one more week of testing. Boo. However- only 20 more days of School!! YESS!!

On that note I am SO excited to announce that next year I will be working at SECOND BAPTIST SCHOOL!! I  cannot wait!! It was really cool to see how God took care of me during this time. I wasn't even thinking about applying to Second- but a conversation with a friend at a SuperBowl party led me to do so. The next week I was turning in my application. The middle school principal wasn't even there- and it sounded like it was pretty tough to get a spot. A couple of weeks later I got a call from said principal, interview, sample teach, and viola! God provides. I feel so excited to be in a christian enviroment, working with students who have a desire to learn. I've learned a lot of good lessons at Burbank, and I do not regret my time here at all, but am very excited to move a little closer to home.

That's all I can think of for now- Again so sorry for the scattered writing- will post pictures soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment