Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weekend Visitor

This weekend our friend's dog Aiden came to stay with us. I was SO EXCITED. It took Nat a little convincing, but he was on board too. We had SO much fun with Aiden. He is hilarous!! We took him on a run in Memorial Park on Friday- where he thought he had to "mark" EVERY tree. (made for an interesting run) I took him on a walk on Saturday- which mostly consisted of him chasing after various animals, he took a nap with me, and we played a lot around the house. I basically had a shadow all weekend which I LOVED. It was so fun! Aiden- you are welcome anytime!! Here are some pics of our furry friend
Who are these people?
I'm Cute
How he spent most of the weekend.
Getting a little more comfortable

He has the look-away down


I totally dominated that running trail.



 

1 comment: