Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Kansas City

Over Spring Break- Nat and I got to go to KANSAS CITY to see my parents! Were really excited because we hadn't seen them since December. We flew out early Thursday morning, and after a stop in Dallas- arrived in KC around noon. It was a beautiful day, mid seventies and dry so we spent some time outside, and I took some pics of my precious dogsss. Thursday night we went to this amazing tapas place with Nat's aunt and uncle Clif and Lisa. WE hadn't seen them since the wedding either- so it was good to catch up. Friday we ventured to Oklahoma Joe's, a famous BBQ place. The line was out the door!! About 45 minutes later we finally received our plates. IT WAS DELICIOUS!! And definitely worth the wait. I had brisket, sausage and potato salad. YUM. We also shared the best onion rings I've EVER had. After lunch we went to union station in KCMO. It was really cool, got some really pretty pictures. Friday night mi padre grilled out the best fajitas ever! And we watched more. basketball. Saturday we took a walk with the dogs at the park. It was a really nice, semi cool day. I always enjoy a good walk with the dogs- you never know what kind of adventures we will find!! That evening we headed to The Plaza, did some window shopping and went to dinner at M & S Grill. They have the BEST calamari and I had a HUGE shrimp pasta dish.. yum!! Sunday we walked again, this time plus dad, momsie and I spend some QT lounging, we ate some yummy cupcakes and Nat and I trekked back to Houston.

It. was. wonderful. I love you parents! Here are some pictures (more to come when I upload from my "real" camera)

This is Ginger aka "Pinge" Shes the sweetest dog you'll ever meet, also the most obsessed with food.

Pinge and Soph- best friends.

This is Sophi aka "Soph a Loaf" she is the most chill dog you will ever meet.

This is my amazing plate at M & S Grill

Our yum yum cupcakes!

Nat's Fish and Chips at M & S Grill
My platre at OK Joes.


Why are all of our pictures of food? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment