Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Katelyns Birthday Party

This weekend we celebrated our niece Katelyn's second birthday. Do you think she had a good time? Let me tell you, this little lady is a hoot. Nat and I are constantly quoting her, and she brings us immeasurable joy. We love you Katelyn Grace! It was Katelyn's day because of her sweet birthday, but all of my nieces and nephew are the most precious joys of my life. I am glad that I am officially their "Aunt" Jessie, but I've loved them like my own ever since I've met them! Here are some more fun pics of our dear little ones...

Me and My Girls

Coop- My Man

Elizabeth- Just Chillen

Payton looking all grown up!
i mean- you can't look at this and NOT smile
AHHHHH


OOOOOHHHH
Here is the Gem of the party- if you need a good laugh check this out. I told you she is hilarous.

No comments:

Post a Comment